The Badplaas Valley offers a host of unforgettable experiences to its’ visitors. Activities in the area include the big 5, river rafting, fly fishing, botanical, zoology, mining, palaeontology, geology & cultural points of interest.
Attractions and places of interest include:
- The Health Spa at Badplaas Forever Resorts
- Horse Riding through Emanzana Game Reserve
- Quad Bike Riding through Emanzana Game Reserve
- Game Drives through the Emanazana Game Reserve
- A variety of trout fishing dams throughout the Badplaas Valley
- Ebutsini Swazi Cultural Village
- Micro-light Scenic Flights are available near Barberton
- Songimvelo Game Reserve set on the banks of the Nkomati River
- The area is rich with birdlife
- Hikes and walks in the area include a walk along 100-year old water canals to a cascading waterfall with views over the valley
The Cradle of Life Tourist and Conservation Centre – just outside Badplaas on the Barberton Rd.